CIFCU’s Visa credit card conversion will offer members a more efficient and user-friendly service.
Members will continue to:
- Use the same VISA credit card
- Use the same PIN
- Earn Scorecard Rewards points redeemable for merchandise and travel via scorecardrewards.com
- Receive the same great service from the CIFCU team
What will be different as of July 20th:
- Your CIFCU Visa monthly statement will now be included as part of your monthly CIFCU Statement of Account. (You will no longer receive a separate Visa statement.)
- Your Visa account will be assigned a loan suffix number
- Visa sweep accounts will be eliminated because they will no longer be needed
- You will be able to see Visa transactions via “It’s Me 247” online banking or the CIFCU Mobile app
- You can make real time payments, using the transfer feature, via “It’s Me 247” online banking or the CIFCU Mobile app
- Your Visa payments will now be due on the 28th of each month
- The Visa cycle date is the last day of each month
- Your minimum payment is 2% of your total new balance, or $25.00, whichever is greater
- SecurLock Equip app will be replaced with Manage My Card, which is integrated into the CIFCU Mobile App
- eZCardinfo will no longer be available. Please visit “It’s Me 247” to make a payment or give us a call for additional payment options.
- Mail payments to CIFCU, PO BOX 19629, Cincinnati, OH 45219. (IF YOU USE A BILL PAY SERVICE TO MAKE VISA PAYMENTS, PLEASE CHANGE THE PAYMENT ADDRESS IN YOUR BILL PAY SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY.)
- Lost/Stolen cards should be immediately reported to 1-800-543-5073
- For questions about your bill call 513-569-7878
Timeline for Visa Credit Card Conversion
- You will receive your regular monthly Visa statement for the billing cycle ending July 17, 2020. Your due date will be August 28, 2020.
- Your next Visa statement will be included in your regular monthly CIFCU Statement of Account for the cycle ending August 31, 2020, and your payment will not be due until September 28, 2020.
- Please note that you may sign on to “It’s Me 247” online banking or the CIFCU Mobile App any time after July 20th to see Visa transactions that have posted after July 17th, 2020.