With fall right around the corner, it’s a good time to start preparing your home for cooler weather. Whether it’s remodeling the kitchen or bath, repairing a leaky roof and gutters, or replacing windows and doors, costs can add up quickly. That’s why CIFCU offers a low interest option to help you complete your fall home improvement projects!
CIFCU’s Home Improvement Loan Special:
- Has a low fixed rate. Rates as low as 5.99% APR*. “Go Green” and save even more! Green rates as low as 4.99% APR*.
- Is an unsecured loan. No need to tap into your home’s equity. No appraisal required.
- Is for improvements to your primary residence.
- Is for amounts of $1000 to $30,000.
- May be used to purchase appliances.
- May be used to pay off high interest home improvement store credit card accounts.
- Is fast and easy!
Apply today at It’s Me 247 or give us a call at 513-569-7878.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Your individual rate is based on creditworthiness and other qualifying factors and may differ from rates quoted above. For improvements to a primary residence, appliance purchases, or to pay off home improvement store credit cards. The minimum loan amount for this offer is $1,000. The maximum loan amount for this offer is $30,000. Based on a $10,000 loan, payments for a 60-month term with a 5.99% APR rate will be $193.30; payments for a 60-month term with a 4.99% APR rate will be $188.69. Offer ends October 29, 2021. Membership eligibility is required. All loans are subject to credit approval. CIFCU reserves the right to discontinue, change, and/or update the promotion without notice. See credit union for details. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.