Visa Credit Card Conversion Information
CIFCU’s Visa credit card conversion will offer members a more efficient and user-friendly service.
- Members will continue to:
- Use the same VISA credit card
- Use the same PIN
- Earn Scorecard Rewards points redeemable for merchandise and travel via scorecardrewards.com
- Receive the same great service from the CIFCU team
- What will be different as of July 20th:
- Your CIFCU Visa monthly statement will now be included as part of your monthly CIFCU Statement of Account. (You will no longer receive a separate Visa statement.)
- Your Visa account will be assigned a loan suffix number
- Visa sweep accounts will be eliminated because they will no longer be needed
- You will be able to see Visa transactions via “It’s Me 247” online banking or the CIFCU Mobile app
- You can make real time payments, using the transfer feature, via “It’s Me 247” online banking or the CIFCU Mobile app
- Your Visa payments will now be due on the 28th of each month
- The Visa cycle date is the last day of each month
- Your minimum payment is 2% of your total new balance, or $25.00, whichever is greater
- SecurLock Equip app will be replaced with Manage My Card, which is integrated into the CIFCU Mobile App
- eZCardinfo will no longer be available. Please visit “It’s Me 247” to make a payment or give us a call for additional payment options.
- Mail payments to CIFCU, PO BOX 19629, Cincinnati, OH 45219. (IF YOU USE A BILL PAY SERVICE TO MAKE VISA PAYMENTS, PLEASE CHANGE THE PAYMENT ADDRESS IN YOUR BILL PAY SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY.)
- Lost/Stolen cards should be immediately reported to 1-800-543-5073
- For questions about your bill call 513-569-7878
- Timeline for Visa Credit Card Conversion
- You will receive your regular monthly Visa statement for the billing cycle ending July 17, 2020. Your due date will be August 28, 2020.
- Your next Visa statement will be included in your regular monthly CIFCU Statement of Account for the cycle ending August 31, 2020, and your payment will not be due until September 28, 2020.
- Please note that you may sign on to “It’s Me 247” online banking or the CIFCU Mobile App any time after July 20th to see Visa transactions that have posted after July 17th, 2020.
New Features on the CIFCU Mobile App
“Manage My Card” has replaced “My Mobile Money” and is integrated into the CIFCU Mobile App. Take control of your debit and Credit Card(s) with access to turn your card off and on and monitor card usage anytime and from anywhere.
Mobile Check Deposit-Deposit checks right from your smart phone. Simply enter the amount of your check, snap a picture of the front and back, and select an account to deposit the funds to.
The New Message Center has simplified how you view messages and manage your inbox.
E-statements- Now Mobile! The same e-statements you receive on your desktop banking are now available in your mobile app. From here they can be printed, shared, or stored to your preferred file storage location.
Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download the CIFCU Mobile App today.
Already have the CIFCU mobile app? Be sure to update your app and check out the New Feature Guide!
Check Hold Funds Availability Changes effective July 1, 2020
Please note the following changes to our Funds Availability Policy, for check holds placed on a transaction account, effective July 1, 2020:
- First business day after the day of the deposit will increase from $200 to $225.
- Exception holds for large deposits that are subject to delayed availability will increase from $5,000 to $5,525 for the aggregate deposit amount made on a single day.
- Exception hold for new accounts will increase from $5,000 to $5,525 for the aggregate of next-day items deposited in-person to a new account that must be made available on the next business day following the banking day of deposit
Follow Us on Facebook
We’d like to invite you to follow us on FACEBOOK. CIFCU’s FACEBOOK page is a great place to get news, check out specials and find out what’s going on at your credit union. Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/cifcu