The card that works like a check. It’s convenient and easy to use. You may use it anywhere that MasterCard is accepted for purchases and the amount is automatically deducted from your sharedraft (checking) account.
Use it as an ATM card to withdraw cash from your share, sharedraft or line-of-credit loan. You may also use it to check balances and transfer funds.
- Can be used at any ATM where the MoneyPass, Pulse, or MasterCard logo is displayed.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) needed & provided for ATM use
- Deposits can be made at machines displaying the FastBank logo.
- Daily withdrawal restrictions apply.
- Network ATMs may charge a fee though we do not. The fee will be displayed at the Network ATM.
- Monthly detailed statements for sharedraft activity will show date, amount of transactions, and name of business where purchase or ATM transaction was made.
- An overdraft line of credit is required.
- Fees may be assessed for a replacement card or PIN.
- To report a Mastercard debit card lost or stolen, call 833-337-6075.